May 2, 2018
Our guest, Brandon Walden, is an author, public speaker, husband and a father of 5 beautiful daughters. Join us to hear how he turned his childhood trauma into healing and purpose as well as marking his personal journey by cleverly disguising it in his first children’s book called “Seeds and Trees”. Read the rest of this entry »
April 25, 2018
- Why is conversational intelligence important?
- How can we make difficult conversation easier?
- What action steps can we take to become a better conversationalist?
Our guest, Michael O’Brien, helps sales and marketing leaders who are juggling it all slay the internal feelings of worry and doubt so they can accomplish complete success.
Find out why July 11, 2001, became his last bad day. Read the rest of this entry »
April 18, 2018
- What’s the healthiest way to get your kids to listen?
- How do you get your child to follow your guidance?
- How can parents who were raised differently start a new pattern in their own family?
Our guest, Alison Smith, is a parenting coach & consultant, speaker & writer from Canada. In a world filled with seemingly endless rules for parents, Alison is a voice of solid reason and support for parents who question if they're doing the right thing for their child. Read the rest of this entry »
April 4, 2018
- How do you get students to engage?
- What are the 2 biggest problems on any college campus?
- What are the biggest academic challenges incoming college freshman have?
Our guest, Kim Girard, is a professional coach, author, youth speaker, and personal growth junkie. A graduate of the University of Connecticut, she became a certified life coach in 2009 with the ICF accredited Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching. Read the rest of this entry »
March 28, 2018
- Why do we need more men who listen?
- How can a parent help their son be perceived as an ally?
- What can a parent do when their son is struggling with negative emotions?
Our guest, Robert Zeitlin, is a Positive Psychologist who coaches parents to be more present, laugh more, and play more. He helps parents raise kick-ass kids with his book “Laugh More, Yell Less,” online course “Harness Your Superpowers,” and his workshops titled, “How to Raise a Man Who Listens.” Read the rest of this entry »
March 21, 2018
"Don’t die with your gifts still inside of you. Impart to others what was entrusted to you.”
- Bishop Dale Bronner
Our guest today, Jennifer Vassel, is a Jamaican-American author based in California.
Her latest children's book, "I Am Unique!” is about self-love and sharing your unique gifts with the world. The book stems from her own childhood insecurity and is written in hope to inspire young girls and women to live their lives undimmed. Read the rest of this entry »
March 14, 2018
- What is high energy vs low energy words?
- What does energy have to do with how I feel?
- How do the words I use affect the people around me?
Our expert guest, Lola! Love, is a Bronx-born, Los Angeles–based Law-of-Attraction life coach, Reiki Master, speech pathologist, and entertainment consultant. A former dancer with superstar James Brown, she later became a Hollywood talent manager. Read the rest of this entry »
March 7, 2018
- What is blue light and why is it harmful?
- How do I know digital screens are killing my retina cells?
- Are smaller screens safer than larger screens?
60% of people spend more than 6 hours a day in front of a digital device. Studies suggest that, over time, exposure to the blue end of the light spectrum from digital devices could cause serious long-term damage to your eyes.
Children are especially at risk because their eyes are still developing, and they don’t yet have the protective pigments in their eyes to help filter out some of this harmful blue light.
Deg’er Saner is our expert guest. Read the rest of this entry »
February 28, 2018
Carlos M. Hernandez, our 19-year-old guest, was born into an immigrant family in the city of Paramount. His parents divorced when he was about 2. He saw the amazing efforts of his mother working multiple jobs to ensure he had a bright future.
Carlos began his first entrepreneurial venture at the age of 14. He later Read the rest of this entry »
February 21, 2018
- How can you help your children cultivate their passion?
- When do we push or not push?
- How do we let them explore paths that we disagree with?
Our expert guest, Dayne Gingrich, and I will be answering these questions and more. He is a former professional athlete. He quickly learned that success wasn't based on physical talent alone, but rather the ability to mentally prepare Read the rest of this entry »
February 14, 2018
- Why are SO many people still stuck?
- Why is having a purpose important?
- What are some differences between youth & adults in regards to finding their purpose?
Our expert guest, Gretchen Downey, will share the answers today on our show. She is a Prevention Expert in Children & Teen Health, Conscious Parenting, Human Potential& Purpose Education; Two-time Best-Selling Author and Speaker; Read the rest of this entry »
February 7, 2018
- About 1 in 68 children has been identified with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) according to estimates from CDC
- In the 1970s and 1980s, about one out of every 2,000 children had autism. Today, the CDC estimates that one in 150 8-year-olds in the U.S. has an autism-spectrum disorder or ASD.
Our guest today is Steve Andrews. He is an Autism Advocate, Speaker, and Author. After discovering his own Autism at the age of 33, he dedicated his life to Read the rest of this entry »
January 31, 2018
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) also known as “Tapping” has been shown to switch off 6 genes associated with the stress response.
- What is EFT?
- How can this simple tool help parents and teens?
Our guest today, Dr. Peta Stapleton, has 22 years experience as a registered Clinical & Health Psychologist in the State of Queensland, Australia and has completed Read the rest of this entry »
January 24, 2018
Our guest today, Mary Dravis-Parrish, has equipped hundreds of parents and children with her simple strategies that have empowered families to thrive, have less chaos and more confidence. Applying her BE YOU parenting strategies, training, and tools, she facilitates change in people's lives, so they have more confidence, awareness, joy, and fun in all areas of living. Read the rest of this entry »
January 17, 2018
- What is a money story?
- How can parents know if their money habits could be sabotaging their child’s future?
- Is it possible to stop hidden sabotages so they won’t affect our children?
Tune in and find out from our guest, Luci McMonagle. She is a Transformational Mystic Wealth Creator, Women Entrepreneur Mentor, host of the Wealthy Wednesday Show, and an international best-selling author. Read the rest of this entry »
January 10, 2018
- More than 200 different viruses can cause colds
- Young children get lots of colds, some as many as 8 to 10 each year before they turn 2 years old.
- 200,000-- Average number of Americans hospitalized each year because of problems with winter illness.
What can you do to arm yourself? Read the rest of this entry »
January 3, 2018
Happy New Year 2018
Our 1st guest, Violet Takacs, is a massage therapist, an essential oil specialist and mom to her 26-year-old daughter whom she raised as a single mom. She and her fiancée now own and operate Back In Action, a chiropractic and wellness center in Torrance, California. During her free time she enjoys making hand-painted gourmet cookies as gifts. Read the rest of this entry »
December 20, 2017
Our Guest Jacqueline T.D. Huynh came to the United States in 1975 as a refugee from Vietnam at 8 years old with her 4 younger sisters, her parents and 2 cousins. They had the clothes on their back, the hope of an American dream and a commitment to succeed. Read the rest of this entry »
December 13, 2017
Kevin Huhn started his youth failing high school, dropped out of college, got fired from 2 jobs, got divorced and then fell on financial hardship. And more importantly, received hundreds of rejection letters from teams for nearly 20 years. Read the rest of this entry »
December 6, 2017
Join us to hear from a mother who experienced the unimaginable when her baby suffered Shaken Baby Syndrome while at daycare, what transpired with DCFS and Children’s court, and how she continues to share her stories including her own health scare to educate and inspire others.
Read the rest of this entry »