November 28, 2018
- What do you think about how body image is portrayed in today’s society?
- Are you concerned about how your children are receiving these messages?
- Do you want to learn how to teach your children a positive body image?
Our guest, Marla Mervis-Hartmann, is a professional coach and speaker. She helps women to honor and appreciate their bodies. Read the rest of this entry »
November 14, 2018
- I eat right. Isn’t that enough?
- What’s so important about having balanced minerals?
- How do I know if I need to correct the imbalance in my body?
- We test our blood and other body fluids for illness, why test the hair?
Our guest, Eva Vennari, is the founder of The Elevate Institute. She is on a mission to dismantle the status quo of the sickness industry. Read the rest of this entry »
November 7, 2018
- Could there be another reason why you may be suffering from obesity, addiction or other health-related diseases?
- How much does your childhood experiences affect your adult outcome?
- What does neuroscience say about your level of life success compared to others?
The Adverse Childhood Experiences Study (ACEs) is a retrospective and prospective study of over 17,000 adults matching their health status and well being against childhood abuse and household dysfunction. Be shocked, inspired and really committed to taking action to make that change for yourself and your family with new knowledge and expansion of awareness after listening to our show. Read the rest of this entry »
October 31, 2018
Do you know the answers to the questions below? Listen to our show and find out plus even more tips.
- Do you know the dangers of the online world and the steps to protecting your family?
- What is the right age for my child to have a smartphone?
- How do I set up boundaries in the Digital World? How do I keep up?
- What is the latest phone app that we could be at risk to?
- What do I need to know about Instagram, Snapchat, etc.?
- What are some simple techniques to better connect with my child and the tech world?
Read the rest of this entry »
October 24, 2018
- Is there a more productive way to make money besides a retirement account?
- Why equity in your home is really a losing scenario & doesn’t really make you money?
- How can you keep ahead of the rate of inflation?
- What can you do now to start earning cash flow, leverage, and appreciation?
Our guest, Maurice Kempner, is a successful businessman, investor, and attorney specializing in tax, business, real estate, and estate planning. Read the rest of this entry »
October 10, 2018
Alcohol is the most widely used substance of abuse among America's youth. People aged 12 to 20 years drink 11% of all alcohol consumed in the United States. More than 90% of this alcohol is consumed in the form of binge drinks.
Since the brain doesn’t fully develop until about the age of 25. Drinking is more harmful to teens than adults. Read the rest of this entry »
October 3, 2018
Our Guest is Lisa Ciotto. She is a Health & Wellness Coach, Essential Oils Educator and Founder of Straight Talk On Wellness. She also presents corporate workshops on her Empowerment Series.
Read the rest of this entry »
September 26, 2018
- How does a student differentiate himself/herself from the other college applicants?
- What are some mistakes students make that can cause their application to be put in the “no” pile?
- What are some good topics to write about in the personal statement?
Our guest, Chelsea Watkins, is the founder/CEO of College Application Training (CAT), a dynamic college consulting company. They help families who want to send their children to the school of their dreams, without sacrificing their retirement or taking unnecessary risks with their money. Read the rest of this entry »
September 19, 2018
- What creates and destroys love?
- How do we discipline in a way that doesn’t destroy love?
- How do we destroy our child's natural healing process?
Our guest, Bill Ferguson, was a former divorce attorney and was featured on the Oprah show. Media across the country call him "The love counselor" and his approach to life has been called the “penicillin of psychology”. The producers of Oprah were so moved by his work that they featured him on one of their shows. Read the rest of this entry »
September 12, 2018
Our Guest is Dr. Pamela Middleton, MD known as “Dr. Pam”. She is an integrative pediatrics physician, which is a blend of alternative, holistic and traditional medical therapies. She is also a bestselling author and speaker. She has wowed audiences with information on natural health and healing options that are not widely known. Read the rest of this entry »
September 5, 2018
- What are the unique challenges of dating after divorce?
- When is a person ready to fully commit to a new relationship after divorce?
- What about your online dating profile?
Our guest, Jonathon Aslay, is known as America’s Leading Midlife Dating & Relationship Coach. He is a defender and protector of women’s hearts around the world. He helps women transform from attracting Mr. Wrong into finding their Mr. Right. Read the rest of this entry »
August 29, 2018
Our guest, Roseanney Liu, is the best selling author behind You did WHAT now?! (2017) and How to Survive Elementary School (2017). Badassery 101: Ten secrets to be the Confident Boss of Your Life is released August 2018, shortly followed by a collaboration book, Mastering Your Inner Game. Read the rest of this entry »
August 22, 2018
- Do you have children in your household who have a smartphone?
- Do you want to know more about what they can access on these devices?
- Do you want to be better at cyber-parenting?
If you answered yes to any one of these questions, then this is the show for you.
Our guest, Mandy Majors, is the author of TALK: A Practical Approach to Cyberparenting and Open Communication and is the founder and executive director of nextTalk, a nonprofit organization passionate about helping families develop open communication to keep kids safe online. Read the rest of this entry »
August 15, 2018
Anna Pirkl is a Licensed Marital and Family Therapist, CCAPP RADT-1 and Registered Art Therapist. In 2005 she began her journey into the field of helping professionals as a volunteer for Free Arts for Abused Children. She now specializes in addiction and recovery work, complex trauma, and anxiety. Anna uses a variety of therapeutic tools and approaches to assist her clients, such as Mindfulness Practices, Cognitive Behavioral, Educational and Psychodynamic. Anna’s overall approach is grounded in a Humanistic philosophy. Read the rest of this entry »
August 8, 2018
- How can we end conflict, heal hurt and restore love?
- Can we have love in every aspect of life?
- What’s the #1 thing we should look for in a partner?
Our guest, Bill Ferguson was a former divorce attorney and was featured on the Oprah show. Media across the country call him "The love counselor" and his approach to life has been called the “penicillin of psychology”. Read the rest of this entry »
August 1, 2018
Our guest, Kenyon Salo is one of the top trainers, facilitators, and keynote speakers in leadership, team building, student, and the educator spaces. His passion is to make a profound difference, add immense value, and impact lives.
Read the rest of this entry »
July 25, 2018
- How does your parent’s parenting impact the way you parent today?
- How do you raise an empowered child?
- What can you do today to be more empowered?
Our guest, Mary Tan, is an International best selling author and radio personality. She is the CEO of Mary Tan Empowers and the founder of the Light Warrior School for children. With over a decade as a coach, speaker, and trainer she helps women step into their power.
Read the rest of this entry »
July 18, 2018
Our guest, Elena Perella, is a life coach from Sardinia, Italy.
She suffered from severe depression, eating disorders and was also a victim of domestic violence. Through perseverance and courage, those tragic events only made her stronger. It also inspired her to create a new way of living life, through the creation of a new way of doing coaching which she calls Sentidu. Read the rest of this entry »
July 11, 2018
Our guest, Paul Gray, is the author of the inspirational books “Convertible Conversations,” and “The Fish Net Experience.” He is the co-author of “Godly Men Make Godly Fathers, “Seeing What Really Is” and “Notes From Papa” which are scheduled to be released in 2018. Read the rest of this entry »
June 27, 2018
- Are kids raised by single moms doomed to fail?
- What’s the real deciding factor for children’s success?
- How can a single mom effectively walk the line between loving parent and disciplinarian?
Our guest, Sara Sherman, raised 3 children as a single mom. She launched her company “Single Moms Ask Sara” to change the perception of the single mom and to empower women with the knowledge and confidence they need to be kick ass single moms.
With nearly 3 decades of experience as a behaviorist in the field of developmental disabilities, Read the rest of this entry »