June 13, 2018
- What does neuroscience say about the effects of abuse on a developing brain?
- Why do parents become abusive?
- How to end the pattern of abuse if you were abused as a child.
Our guest, Abhijit Naskar, is a world famous Neuroscientist, International Bestselling Author and a Popular Speaker on issues of mental wellness and global harmony. He has written 31 books on the human mind. Read the rest of this entry »
June 6, 2018
- What does neuroscience say about the effects of neglect and isolation on a developing brain?
- Is technology necessarily bad for a child's brain?
- How can we raise healthy kids with healthy minds and body?
Our guest, Abhijit Naskar, is a world famous Neuroscientist, International Bestselling Author and a Popular Speaker on issues of mental wellness and global harmony. He has written 31 books Read the rest of this entry »
May 30, 2018
In the U.S., an estimated one in every 200 girls between 13 and 19 are “cutting” and the number of cases is on the rise.
- Why do people cut?
- Why can't the self-harmer just stop cutting?
- Someone you love is cutting. How should you respond?
- What are some alternatives to self-harm or cutting?
Our guest, Janee Moore, will share with us her personal experience on this subject as well as answering many questions. She is pursuing her Master's degree in Psychology and is also the Program Trainer for the Idaho Humane Society's Inmate Dog Alliance Program, Read the rest of this entry »
May 23, 2018
- What are the benefits of an MLM versus getting a part-time job?
- How has social media changed MLM's?
- Why are millennial moms joining MLM's?
- Are there perks besides monetary ones?
Our guest, Julia Burge, is a Mommy Blogger at Organizing Motherhood, Market Builder for Monat, IT Software Engineering, and Development for AT&T. She finds that each of her paths fulfills a different aspect of what she loves. Read the rest of this entry »
May 16, 2018
- What is the pelvic floor and why is it so important?
- What conditions fall into the pelvic floor dysfunction category?
- 4 tips to relieve back pain & pelvic floor dysfunction.
Our guest, Danielle Spangler, is a Pre/Postnatal Fitness Specialist and a mother of three children. She understands the physical challenges women face during pregnancy, childbirth, and recovery on both a personal and professional level. Read the rest of this entry »
May 9, 2018
- Why do teens fight their parents on being more productive?
- How do teens evolve with making better choices?
- What are the BIGGEST productivity tips?
Our guest, Kimberly Schehrer, is a Teen Breakthrough Coach. She gives them time-tested, research-based, and cutting-edge skills to help them navigate life's challenges, build confidence, boost self-esteem, ensure that they can dream big and, most of all, believe in themselves to make breakthrough choices beyond what they considered possible.
Kimberly has an MA in Counseling Psychology from Santa Clara University. She has over a decade experience working with parents and teens as a Teen Breakthrough Coach, counselor, and an education consultant at schools, private institutions and within the community in the Silicon Valley and surrounding areas.
- Website: www.AFI4me.com
- Email Kimberly@AFI4me.com for E-book “Overcoming Your Teens’ Biggest Challenges”
- Teen Productivity Course with “Parent Pump Radio” $47.00 investment when registering before August 30, 2018: PayPal.me/edge4teens47
Click on this link https://goo.gl/Hx92H1 to get my Amazon #1 Bestselling book titled “Your Amazing Itty Bitty™ Family Leadership Book: 15 Simple Tips Successful Companies Use That Families Can Implement At Home”
Go to www.ParentPumpRadio.com to leave your questions, comments, and suggestions for future shows. Our show can be heard on Itunes, Google Play, Stitcher, and LiveLeadPlay.com.
#KimberlySchehrer #teenproductivity # #harmoniousfamily, #parentpumpradio #integrativeminds #Jacquelinetdhuynh #Jacquelinehuynh
May 2, 2018
Our guest, Brandon Walden, is an author, public speaker, husband and a father of 5 beautiful daughters. Join us to hear how he turned his childhood trauma into healing and purpose as well as marking his personal journey by cleverly disguising it in his first children’s book called “Seeds and Trees”. Read the rest of this entry »
April 25, 2018
- Why is conversational intelligence important?
- How can we make difficult conversation easier?
- What action steps can we take to become a better conversationalist?
Our guest, Michael O’Brien, helps sales and marketing leaders who are juggling it all slay the internal feelings of worry and doubt so they can accomplish complete success.
Find out why July 11, 2001, became his last bad day. Read the rest of this entry »
April 18, 2018
- What’s the healthiest way to get your kids to listen?
- How do you get your child to follow your guidance?
- How can parents who were raised differently start a new pattern in their own family?
Our guest, Alison Smith, is a parenting coach & consultant, speaker & writer from Canada. In a world filled with seemingly endless rules for parents, Alison is a voice of solid reason and support for parents who question if they're doing the right thing for their child. Read the rest of this entry »
April 4, 2018
- How do you get students to engage?
- What are the 2 biggest problems on any college campus?
- What are the biggest academic challenges incoming college freshman have?
Our guest, Kim Girard, is a professional coach, author, youth speaker, and personal growth junkie. A graduate of the University of Connecticut, she became a certified life coach in 2009 with the ICF accredited Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching. Read the rest of this entry »
March 28, 2018
- Why do we need more men who listen?
- How can a parent help their son be perceived as an ally?
- What can a parent do when their son is struggling with negative emotions?
Our guest, Robert Zeitlin, is a Positive Psychologist who coaches parents to be more present, laugh more, and play more. He helps parents raise kick-ass kids with his book “Laugh More, Yell Less,” online course “Harness Your Superpowers,” and his workshops titled, “How to Raise a Man Who Listens.” Read the rest of this entry »
March 21, 2018
"Don’t die with your gifts still inside of you. Impart to others what was entrusted to you.”
- Bishop Dale Bronner
Our guest today, Jennifer Vassel, is a Jamaican-American author based in California.
Her latest children's book, "I Am Unique!” is about self-love and sharing your unique gifts with the world. The book stems from her own childhood insecurity and is written in hope to inspire young girls and women to live their lives undimmed. Read the rest of this entry »
March 14, 2018
- What is high energy vs low energy words?
- What does energy have to do with how I feel?
- How do the words I use affect the people around me?
Our expert guest, Lola! Love, is a Bronx-born, Los Angeles–based Law-of-Attraction life coach, Reiki Master, speech pathologist, and entertainment consultant. A former dancer with superstar James Brown, she later became a Hollywood talent manager. Read the rest of this entry »
March 7, 2018
- What is blue light and why is it harmful?
- How do I know digital screens are killing my retina cells?
- Are smaller screens safer than larger screens?
60% of people spend more than 6 hours a day in front of a digital device. Studies suggest that, over time, exposure to the blue end of the light spectrum from digital devices could cause serious long-term damage to your eyes.
Children are especially at risk because their eyes are still developing, and they don’t yet have the protective pigments in their eyes to help filter out some of this harmful blue light.
Deg’er Saner is our expert guest. Read the rest of this entry »
February 28, 2018
Carlos M. Hernandez, our 19-year-old guest, was born into an immigrant family in the city of Paramount. His parents divorced when he was about 2. He saw the amazing efforts of his mother working multiple jobs to ensure he had a bright future.
Carlos began his first entrepreneurial venture at the age of 14. He later Read the rest of this entry »
February 21, 2018
- How can you help your children cultivate their passion?
- When do we push or not push?
- How do we let them explore paths that we disagree with?
Our expert guest, Dayne Gingrich, and I will be answering these questions and more. He is a former professional athlete. He quickly learned that success wasn't based on physical talent alone, but rather the ability to mentally prepare Read the rest of this entry »
February 14, 2018
- Why are SO many people still stuck?
- Why is having a purpose important?
- What are some differences between youth & adults in regards to finding their purpose?
Our expert guest, Gretchen Downey, will share the answers today on our show. She is a Prevention Expert in Children & Teen Health, Conscious Parenting, Human Potential& Purpose Education; Two-time Best-Selling Author and Speaker; Read the rest of this entry »
February 7, 2018
- About 1 in 68 children has been identified with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) according to estimates from CDC
- In the 1970s and 1980s, about one out of every 2,000 children had autism. Today, the CDC estimates that one in 150 8-year-olds in the U.S. has an autism-spectrum disorder or ASD.
Our guest today is Steve Andrews. He is an Autism Advocate, Speaker, and Author. After discovering his own Autism at the age of 33, he dedicated his life to Read the rest of this entry »
January 31, 2018
Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) also known as “Tapping” has been shown to switch off 6 genes associated with the stress response.
- What is EFT?
- How can this simple tool help parents and teens?
Our guest today, Dr. Peta Stapleton, has 22 years experience as a registered Clinical & Health Psychologist in the State of Queensland, Australia and has completed Read the rest of this entry »
January 24, 2018
Our guest today, Mary Dravis-Parrish, has equipped hundreds of parents and children with her simple strategies that have empowered families to thrive, have less chaos and more confidence. Applying her BE YOU parenting strategies, training, and tools, she facilitates change in people's lives, so they have more confidence, awareness, joy, and fun in all areas of living. Read the rest of this entry »