September 26, 2018
- How does a student differentiate himself/herself from the other college applicants?
- What are some mistakes students make that can cause their application to be put in the “no” pile?
- What are some good topics to write about in the personal statement?
Our guest, Chelsea Watkins, is the founder/CEO of College Application Training (CAT), a dynamic college consulting company. They help families who want to send their children to the school of their dreams, without sacrificing their retirement or taking unnecessary risks with their money. Read the rest of this entry »
September 19, 2018
- What creates and destroys love?
- How do we discipline in a way that doesn’t destroy love?
- How do we destroy our child's natural healing process?
Our guest, Bill Ferguson, was a former divorce attorney and was featured on the Oprah show. Media across the country call him "The love counselor" and his approach to life has been called the “penicillin of psychology”. The producers of Oprah were so moved by his work that they featured him on one of their shows. Read the rest of this entry »
September 12, 2018
Our Guest is Dr. Pamela Middleton, MD known as “Dr. Pam”. She is an integrative pediatrics physician, which is a blend of alternative, holistic and traditional medical therapies. She is also a bestselling author and speaker. She has wowed audiences with information on natural health and healing options that are not widely known. Read the rest of this entry »
September 5, 2018
- What are the unique challenges of dating after divorce?
- When is a person ready to fully commit to a new relationship after divorce?
- What about your online dating profile?
Our guest, Jonathon Aslay, is known as America’s Leading Midlife Dating & Relationship Coach. He is a defender and protector of women’s hearts around the world. He helps women transform from attracting Mr. Wrong into finding their Mr. Right. Read the rest of this entry »
August 29, 2018
Our guest, Roseanney Liu, is the best selling author behind You did WHAT now?! (2017) and How to Survive Elementary School (2017). Badassery 101: Ten secrets to be the Confident Boss of Your Life is released August 2018, shortly followed by a collaboration book, Mastering Your Inner Game. Read the rest of this entry »
August 22, 2018
- Do you have children in your household who have a smartphone?
- Do you want to know more about what they can access on these devices?
- Do you want to be better at cyber-parenting?
If you answered yes to any one of these questions, then this is the show for you.
Our guest, Mandy Majors, is the author of TALK: A Practical Approach to Cyberparenting and Open Communication and is the founder and executive director of nextTalk, a nonprofit organization passionate about helping families develop open communication to keep kids safe online. Read the rest of this entry »
August 15, 2018
Anna Pirkl is a Licensed Marital and Family Therapist, CCAPP RADT-1 and Registered Art Therapist. In 2005 she began her journey into the field of helping professionals as a volunteer for Free Arts for Abused Children. She now specializes in addiction and recovery work, complex trauma, and anxiety. Anna uses a variety of therapeutic tools and approaches to assist her clients, such as Mindfulness Practices, Cognitive Behavioral, Educational and Psychodynamic. Anna’s overall approach is grounded in a Humanistic philosophy. Read the rest of this entry »
August 8, 2018
- How can we end conflict, heal hurt and restore love?
- Can we have love in every aspect of life?
- What’s the #1 thing we should look for in a partner?
Our guest, Bill Ferguson was a former divorce attorney and was featured on the Oprah show. Media across the country call him "The love counselor" and his approach to life has been called the “penicillin of psychology”. Read the rest of this entry »
August 1, 2018
Our guest, Kenyon Salo is one of the top trainers, facilitators, and keynote speakers in leadership, team building, student, and the educator spaces. His passion is to make a profound difference, add immense value, and impact lives.
Read the rest of this entry »
July 25, 2018
- How does your parent’s parenting impact the way you parent today?
- How do you raise an empowered child?
- What can you do today to be more empowered?
Our guest, Mary Tan, is an International best selling author and radio personality. She is the CEO of Mary Tan Empowers and the founder of the Light Warrior School for children. With over a decade as a coach, speaker, and trainer she helps women step into their power.
Read the rest of this entry »
July 18, 2018
Our guest, Elena Perella, is a life coach from Sardinia, Italy.
She suffered from severe depression, eating disorders and was also a victim of domestic violence. Through perseverance and courage, those tragic events only made her stronger. It also inspired her to create a new way of living life, through the creation of a new way of doing coaching which she calls Sentidu. Read the rest of this entry »
July 11, 2018
Our guest, Paul Gray, is the author of the inspirational books “Convertible Conversations,” and “The Fish Net Experience.” He is the co-author of “Godly Men Make Godly Fathers, “Seeing What Really Is” and “Notes From Papa” which are scheduled to be released in 2018. Read the rest of this entry »
June 27, 2018
- Are kids raised by single moms doomed to fail?
- What’s the real deciding factor for children’s success?
- How can a single mom effectively walk the line between loving parent and disciplinarian?
Our guest, Sara Sherman, raised 3 children as a single mom. She launched her company “Single Moms Ask Sara” to change the perception of the single mom and to empower women with the knowledge and confidence they need to be kick ass single moms.
With nearly 3 decades of experience as a behaviorist in the field of developmental disabilities, Read the rest of this entry »
June 20, 2018
- Does your work matter?
- Are you realizing your potential as a professional?
- Could you find more fulfillment and joy in and through your work?
Whatever professional enterprise you're engaged in, there's always room for improvement. You can develop your craft with greater intention. You can deliver work that matters to the right people. You can have a significant impact. And you can leave a lasting legacy. Read the rest of this entry »
June 13, 2018
- What does neuroscience say about the effects of abuse on a developing brain?
- Why do parents become abusive?
- How to end the pattern of abuse if you were abused as a child.
Our guest, Abhijit Naskar, is a world famous Neuroscientist, International Bestselling Author and a Popular Speaker on issues of mental wellness and global harmony. He has written 31 books on the human mind. Read the rest of this entry »
June 6, 2018
- What does neuroscience say about the effects of neglect and isolation on a developing brain?
- Is technology necessarily bad for a child's brain?
- How can we raise healthy kids with healthy minds and body?
Our guest, Abhijit Naskar, is a world famous Neuroscientist, International Bestselling Author and a Popular Speaker on issues of mental wellness and global harmony. He has written 31 books Read the rest of this entry »
May 30, 2018
In the U.S., an estimated one in every 200 girls between 13 and 19 are “cutting” and the number of cases is on the rise.
- Why do people cut?
- Why can't the self-harmer just stop cutting?
- Someone you love is cutting. How should you respond?
- What are some alternatives to self-harm or cutting?
Our guest, Janee Moore, will share with us her personal experience on this subject as well as answering many questions. She is pursuing her Master's degree in Psychology and is also the Program Trainer for the Idaho Humane Society's Inmate Dog Alliance Program, Read the rest of this entry »
May 23, 2018
- What are the benefits of an MLM versus getting a part-time job?
- How has social media changed MLM's?
- Why are millennial moms joining MLM's?
- Are there perks besides monetary ones?
Our guest, Julia Burge, is a Mommy Blogger at Organizing Motherhood, Market Builder for Monat, IT Software Engineering, and Development for AT&T. She finds that each of her paths fulfills a different aspect of what she loves. Read the rest of this entry »
May 16, 2018
- What is the pelvic floor and why is it so important?
- What conditions fall into the pelvic floor dysfunction category?
- 4 tips to relieve back pain & pelvic floor dysfunction.
Our guest, Danielle Spangler, is a Pre/Postnatal Fitness Specialist and a mother of three children. She understands the physical challenges women face during pregnancy, childbirth, and recovery on both a personal and professional level. Read the rest of this entry »
May 9, 2018
- Why do teens fight their parents on being more productive?
- How do teens evolve with making better choices?
- What are the BIGGEST productivity tips?
Our guest, Kimberly Schehrer, is a Teen Breakthrough Coach. She gives them time-tested, research-based, and cutting-edge skills to help them navigate life's challenges, build confidence, boost self-esteem, ensure that they can dream big and, most of all, believe in themselves to make breakthrough choices beyond what they considered possible. Read the rest of this entry »