February 13, 2019
- Why is making money your partner so important?
- How does belief about money affect your potential of attracting wealth?
- What is a Financial Independence Number?
Our expert guest, Beth Dana, is a financial planner, educator, and coach. She brings a feminine, holistic approach to the, sometimes, masculine financial environment. Read the rest of this entry »
September 19, 2018
- What creates and destroys love?
- How do we discipline in a way that doesn’t destroy love?
- How do we destroy our child's natural healing process?
Our guest, Bill Ferguson, was a former divorce attorney and was featured on the Oprah show. Media across the country call him "The love counselor" and his approach to life has been called the “penicillin of psychology”. The producers of Oprah were so moved by his work that they featured him on one of their shows. Read the rest of this entry »
August 29, 2018
Our guest, Roseanney Liu, is the best selling author behind You did WHAT now?! (2017) and How to Survive Elementary School (2017). Badassery 101: Ten secrets to be the Confident Boss of Your Life is released August 2018, shortly followed by a collaboration book, Mastering Your Inner Game. Read the rest of this entry »
August 22, 2018
- Do you have children in your household who have a smartphone?
- Do you want to know more about what they can access on these devices?
- Do you want to be better at cyber-parenting?
If you answered yes to any one of these questions, then this is the show for you.
Our guest, Mandy Majors, is the author of TALK: A Practical Approach to Cyberparenting and Open Communication and is the founder and executive director of nextTalk, a nonprofit organization passionate about helping families develop open communication to keep kids safe online. Read the rest of this entry »