June 19, 2019
- What does it mean to raise grounded kids?
- What are the fundamental processes of raising grounded kids?
- What are three elements in parenting to raise grounded kids?
Our guest, Violette de Ayala, is a Cuban-American serial and Social Entrepreneur, Founder of FemCity®, and virtual mentor to over 20,000 women. She has been quoted in Success, Entrepreneur, CNBC, Yahoo Small Business, Business Insider News as a small business expert.
She has also been seen in featured campaigns in People, InStyle, Real Simple magazines. She served as part of The White House: Women Environmental Leaders Program and was a commissioned Keynote speaker for Accenture’s International Women's Month Event, the SBA Regional Women's Conference, and Luxury Brand Partners. FemCity has been seen in Gilt, Vogue, AP, and Inc.com and has over 100 locations in the US, Canada, and the Islands.
Violette is 26 years into being maritally connected to Steve, and have three kids that span mid 20’s to tween age. Their gracefully aging rescue dog, Cosmo is a frequent pseudo star on her Instagram
#ParentPumpRadio #integrativeminds #Jacquelinetdhuynh #Jacquelinehuynh #harmoniousfamily, #happyfamily #financialcommunication #wealthyfamily #familyFinancialfreedom #financialfreedom #financiallyfree #cashflow #truelegacywealth #legacywealth # ViolettedeAyala #RaisingGroundedKids #FemCity
June 12, 2019
Our guest, Mike Wolf, is a self-made freedom lifestyle entrepreneur, seasoned investor, and international speaker. He has been investing in real estate for almost 30 years and has been involved in several other entrepreneurial ventures.
He is a regular contributor in the media with his extensive background in business, entrepreneurship, and real estate. His experience investing in the U.S. as a Canadian has given him a unique perspective on taxation and other cross-border investing issues
As a heart-centered entrepreneur his passion is giving back to the entrepreneurial community to help people make informed, educated business decisions to build long term passive income and wealth for themselves and their families.
Mike is passionate about showing people how to successfully invest and grow a thriving business because he’s helped thousands of his students not only successfully invest in his turnkey properties but he has also taught them strategies on how to do it themselves.
Passive Income Master Class: https://bit.ly/2I8kliB
#ParentPumpRadio #integrativeminds #Jacquelinetdhuynh #Jacquelinehuynh #harmoniousfamily, #happyfamily #financialcommunication #wealthyfamily #familyFinancialfreedom #financialfreedom #financiallyfree #cashflow #truelegacywealth #legacywealth #MikeWolf #PassiveIncome #Working Smarter
June 5, 2019
- Is there such a thing as a truly worthless degree?
- How do you tell if a degree is worthless or not?
- What could the future of higher education in America be like?
Our guest, Aaron Clarey, is an author and the world's only motorcycle riding, ballroom dancing, fossil hunting, mountain climbing, economist. He spent 15 years in banking to learn that work sucks, life is short, and it was not meant to be spent in a cube suffering Read the rest of this entry »
May 29, 2019
- What is an empowered child?
- What is the most important mindset when raising an empowered child?
- Does everyone really have an inner child and why does that matter?
Our guest, Mary Tan, is an international bestselling author, speaker, business strategist and high priestess on a mission as Queen Maker who liberates women and mom out there to claim power, wealth and impact in this world. Read the rest of this entry »
May 22, 2019
- Why is it important to live with the end of our life in mind?
- What kind of legacy do you want to leave?
- How can you bring more meaning to your life?
My expert guest, David Trotter, is a launch coach, meditation guide, and host of Inspiration Rising, a podcast for women (and the men who support them) who are continually rising up in their life, love, and leadership. Read the rest of this entry »
May 15, 2019
- How can parents implement goals to create a financially secure future for our children?
- How can a paradigm shift help you “Live like a Millionaire on ANY Budget”?
Our guest, Timolin R. Langin, is the author of the book “Mind Over Money: How to live like a millionaire on any budget.” She is also a real estate investor and world traveler. She can show you how to take your hard-earned cash and grow it Read the rest of this entry »
May 8, 2019
- What was the old school view of going to college – versus the modern view?
- How should people decide what college to go to if they choose that route?
- How should they pay for college?
Our expert guest, Christie D. Arkovich, is a Florida licensed attorney for over 25 years. She is a former trial counsel for Sallie Mae, ECMC and other student loan servicers and guarantors in the late 1990s and early 2000s. She "switched sides" and now represents Read the rest of this entry »
May 1, 2019
- What should you NOT say on the phone with a collection agency?
- What should you do after receiving a collection letter?
- What are your "last minute options" in dealing with lawsuits?
- What to do if you lose your court case?
Our guest, Robert Childs, help consumers clean up and fix their credit profiles to improve their credit scores. His company “Your Debt Solution, Inc.” NEVER charges upfront fees. They only get paid IF AND WHEN they can complete the client's debt settlement process. Read the rest of this entry »
April 3, 2019
- When should we start talking about money with our children?
- What games can lead to a better understanding of money?
- How does understanding the value of money lead to smarter money decisions?
Our guest, Paul Vasey, taught Business Studies successfully in the UK to the of high school and junior college students for 12 years. In that time he ran his own department, wrote articles for a number of publications, Read the rest of this entry »
March 27, 2019
Our 2 guest authors, Normandy Piccolo and Elizabeth Marie, wrote the book titled “My Little Peanut Does the Nuttiest Things”. The 34-page book is packed with verses, which capture the familiar, hilarious, puzzling and often maddening issues parents often face when dealing with their toddlers. Read the rest of this entry »
March 20, 2019
- What are the advantage & disadvantage between IRA & Real Estate Investing
- Which is the most productive way to make money?
- How can I keep ahead of the rate of inflation?
Our expert guest, Maurice Kempner, Esq., is a successful businessman, investor, and attorney specializing in tax, business, real estate, and estate planning. In his early days, he was a K-9 Officer and a deputy sheriff for LA County. Read the rest of this entry »
March 13, 2019
- What are 3 simple things parents and kids can do to improve time management skills?
- What are some good study habits?
- How can you enable students to improve test scores?
Our guest, Victor Solis, is the founder of Initia Education. He and his team of educators empower students to learn how to learn and become confident achievers. They provide academic coaching, test prep, and tutoring to students Read the rest of this entry »
March 6, 2019
- Why is it so hard for some parents to influence their children and so much easier for others?
- What are the 4 Rules that will help parents get success in this area?
- What is the biggest misperception people have about this subject?
Our guest, Chris Widener, is a speaker, author, and businessman. He has given 2500 speeches all around the world to crowds as large as 25,000 people. He has been named one of the top 50 speakers in the world and one of Inc. magazine's top 100 leadership speaker. Read the rest of this entry »
February 28, 2019
- What is a merged file credit report and what does it mean to me?
- What are security freezes and should I do one?
- How can I resolve ID theft through the credit bureaus?
- What’s a quick to tip to raise by credit score?
Our guest, Laurie Zoock, is a nationally recognized expert in consumer credit reporting and debt negotiation, she analyzes credit reports and offers programs for clients to teach them how to resolve most credit-reporting issues quickly, so they can learn to develop high FICO scores and wisely manage their credit. Read the rest of this entry »
February 20, 2019
- What are the legal rights when dealing with collection agencies?
- What exactly is legal open collection debt?
- How long can collection agency come after someone for collection debt(s)?
Our guest, Robert Childs, help consumers clean up and fix their credit profiles to improve their credit scores. His company “Your Debt Solution, Inc.” NEVER charges upfront fees. They only get paid IF AND WHEN they can complete the client's debt settlement process.
Read the rest of this entry »
February 13, 2019
- Why is making money your partner so important?
- How does belief about money affect your potential of attracting wealth?
- What is a Financial Independence Number?
Our expert guest, Beth Dana, is a financial planner, educator, and coach. She brings a feminine, holistic approach to the, sometimes, masculine financial environment. Read the rest of this entry »
February 6, 2019
- What are the 4 most important pillars when picking colleges
- What are some of the best resources families can use to search for Colleges?
- What is the biggest mistake families make in the college process?
Our guest, Dan Bisig, is the co-author of the best-selling book titled “College Entrance Game Plan: Your Comprehensive Guide To Collecting, Organizing and Funding College.”
Read the rest of this entry »
January 30, 2019
- How can allowance help your kids learn about finance?
- How can “Progressive Bill Responsibilities” be used as a tool in money management?
- How to encourage kids to get a job and save money.
Our guest, Annie Margarita Yang, is a financial advocate and the author of the book, 1001 Ways to Save Money: Quit Flushing Your Hard-Earned Money Down the Toilet.” Read the rest of this entry »