April 24, 2019
- What are signs that you might be enabling someone?
- Do you have a hard time allowing your kids to make their own money mistakes?
- How can you correct a situation where financial enabling has been the norm?
Our guest, Christine Luken, is the author of Manage Money Like a Boss: A Financial Guide for Creative Entrepreneurs and Money is Emotional: Prevent Your Heart from Hijacking Your Wallet. She has a degree in accounting and is an active member of the Financial Therapy Association.
She empowers her clients to rescue their financial dignity by co-creating a Prosperity Plan to decrease debt, increase savings, and direct spending to what’s really important to them. Christine teaches her corporate Money Wellness classes to employees all over the country via webinar and lives in the Cincinnati area.
Download the first 3 chapters of my book "Money is Emotional: Prevent Your Heart from Hijacking Your Wallet" for free at www.MoneyIsEmotional.com
#ParentPumpRadio #integrativeminds #Jacquelinetdhuynh #Jacquelinehuynh #harmoniousfamily, #happyfamily #financialcommunication #wealthyfamily #familyFinancialfreedom #financialfreedom #financiallyfree #cashflow #truelegacywealth #legacywealth #ChristineLuken #FinancialEnabler #MoneyIsEmotional #FinancialDignity #MoneyWellness
April 3, 2019
- When should we start talking about money with our children?
- What games can lead to a better understanding of money?
- How does understanding the value of money lead to smarter money decisions?
Our guest, Paul Vasey, taught Business Studies successfully in the UK to the of high school and junior college students for 12 years. In that time he ran his own department, wrote articles for a number of publications, Read the rest of this entry »
March 27, 2019
Our 2 guest authors, Normandy Piccolo and Elizabeth Marie, wrote the book titled “My Little Peanut Does the Nuttiest Things”. The 34-page book is packed with verses, which capture the familiar, hilarious, puzzling and often maddening issues parents often face when dealing with their toddlers. Read the rest of this entry »
March 20, 2019
- What are the advantage & disadvantage between IRA & Real Estate Investing
- Which is the most productive way to make money?
- How can I keep ahead of the rate of inflation?
Our expert guest, Maurice Kempner, Esq., is a successful businessman, investor, and attorney specializing in tax, business, real estate, and estate planning. In his early days, he was a K-9 Officer and a deputy sheriff for LA County. Read the rest of this entry »
March 13, 2019
- What are 3 simple things parents and kids can do to improve time management skills?
- What are some good study habits?
- How can you enable students to improve test scores?
Our guest, Victor Solis, is the founder of Initia Education. He and his team of educators empower students to learn how to learn and become confident achievers. They provide academic coaching, test prep, and tutoring to students both online and in the South Bay region of Southern California. Read the rest of this entry »
March 6, 2019
- Why is it so hard for some parents to influence their children and so much easier for others?
- What are the 4 Rules that will help parents get success in this area?
- What is the biggest misperception people have about this subject?
Our guest, Chris Widener, is a speaker, author, and businessman. He has given 2500 speeches all around the world to crowds as large as 25,000 people. He has been named one of the top 50 speakers in the world and one of Inc. magazine's top 100 leadership speaker. Read the rest of this entry »
February 28, 2019
- What is a merged file credit report and what does it mean to me?
- What are security freezes and should I do one?
- How can I resolve ID theft through the credit bureaus?
- What’s a quick to tip to raise by credit score?
Our guest, Laurie Zoock, is a nationally recognized expert in consumer credit reporting and debt negotiation, she analyzes credit reports and offers programs for clients to teach them how to resolve most credit-reporting issues quickly, so they can learn to develop high FICO scores and wisely manage their credit. Read the rest of this entry »
February 20, 2019
- What are the legal rights when dealing with collection agencies?
- What exactly is legal open collection debt?
- How long can collection agency come after someone for collection debt(s)?
Our guest, Robert Childs, help consumers clean up and fix their credit profiles to improve their credit scores. His company “Your Debt Solution, Inc.” NEVER charges upfront fees. They only get paid IF AND WHEN they can complete the client's debt settlement process.
Read the rest of this entry »
February 13, 2019
- Why is making money your partner so important?
- How does belief about money affect your potential of attracting wealth?
- What is a Financial Independence Number?
Our expert guest, Beth Dana, is a financial planner, educator, and coach. She brings a feminine, holistic approach to the, sometimes, masculine financial environment. Read the rest of this entry »
February 6, 2019
- What are the 4 most important pillars when picking colleges
- What are some of the best resources families can use to search for Colleges?
- What is the biggest mistake families make in the college process?
Our guest, Dan Bisig, is the co-author of the best-selling book titled “College Entrance Game Plan: Your Comprehensive Guide To Collecting, Organizing and Funding College.”
He is an Author, Speaker, College Admissions and Financial Aid Expert Read the rest of this entry »
January 30, 2019
- How can allowance help your kids learn about finance?
- How can “Progressive Bill Responsibilities” be used as a tool in money management?
- How to encourage kids to get a job and save money.
Our guest, Annie Margarita Yang, is a financial advocate and the author of the book, 1001 Ways to Save Money: Quit Flushing Your Hard-Earned Money Down the Toilet.” Read the rest of this entry »
January 16, 2019
- Why does real estate investing benefit families?
- How can real estate investing give you more time to your business, life and family?
- Can you get started if you don’t have a lot of money or good credit?
Our guest, Moneeka Sawyer, has been investing in Real Estate for over 20 years. She has turned $10,000 into over $2,000,000, working only 5-10 hours per MONTH with very little stress. Read the rest of this entry »
January 9, 2019
- Can you dispute negativity on your credit report yourself?
- What can you do about collection accounts?
- Can a foreclosure/short sale legally be removed?
Our expert guest, Chris Kastigar, is the president of Credit Furst and has over 35 years of combined credit experience. His company helps consumers & businesses when they get declined for a loan due to undesirable credit. They restructure credit & challenge negative items such as judgments, tax liens, foreclosures, bankruptcies, chargeoffs, and much more. Read the rest of this entry »
January 2, 2019
- Can your teen get free college money if he/she is not a super straight A student?
- What if you make too much money to qualify for financial aid?
- What if your kid doesn’t know what they want to do in life?
Trevor Ramos is the author of "How To Get Free Money For College" and a world-class scholarship and financial aid specialist. He helps parents of 9th, 10th and 11th graders get scholarships and grants to attend expensive universities. In 8 years he has helped over 200 families get over 14 million dollars in FREE college money. Read the rest of this entry »
December 13, 2018
- Everyday 87% of the population lives under some kind of stress.
- Studies show that the average teen of today has the stress and anxiety level of a psychiatric patient in the 1950’s.
- 49 percent of high school students reported feeling “a great deal of stress” on a daily basis.
What can we do about this? How can we help our children and ourselves?
Read the rest of this entry »
December 5, 2018
- Are you dreading the nightmare of getting your children to do homework?
- Do you wonder what you can do differently?
- Do you want to end the power struggle?
Our expert guest, Abigail Wald, will be discussing these issues and giving us real easy solutions. Read the rest of this entry »
November 28, 2018
- What do you think about how body image is portrayed in today’s society?
- Are you concerned about how your children are receiving these messages?
- Do you want to learn how to teach your children a positive body image?
Our guest, Marla Mervis-Hartmann, is a professional coach and speaker. She helps women to honor and appreciate their bodies. Read the rest of this entry »
November 14, 2018
- I eat right. Isn’t that enough?
- What’s so important about having balanced minerals?
- How do I know if I need to correct the imbalance in my body?
- We test our blood and other body fluids for illness, why test the hair?
Our guest, Eva Vennari, is the founder of The Elevate Institute. She is on a mission to dismantle the status quo of the sickness industry. Read the rest of this entry »
November 7, 2018
- Could there be another reason why you may be suffering from obesity, addiction or other health-related diseases?
- How much does your childhood experiences affect your adult outcome?
- What does neuroscience say about your level of life success compared to others?
The Adverse Childhood Experiences Study (ACEs) is a retrospective and prospective study of over 17,000 adults matching their health status and well being against childhood abuse and household dysfunction. Be shocked, inspired and really committed to taking action to make that change for yourself and your family with new knowledge and expansion of awareness after listening to our show. Read the rest of this entry »